with the weather being so nice, it was time to get back out there in the yard and do some of the projects we had been talking about all winter! first on the list was clearing out the side of the front yard, getting rid of all the underbrush and finishing up the brick edging that had been started years ago. we still had the pile of bricks just hanging out behind the garage, so i brought them over and tried to figure out the best way to get it into shape. first, i got in there with a clipper and pruned everything back, then i set up the bricks in a shape that worked well with the landscaping (and was easy to mow around!). after digging and burying the bricks, i was able to use up the last of our mulch and make it look as good as possible!
check out the final results here.