a little (more) off the top

it seems like diana has a new look every week, changing hair colors and styles, but i've looked about the same ever since we met.  granted, i've grown out my beard in the winter, but thats not all that big of a chance considering i always have facial hair.  well, now that its summer, diana convinced me to take the plunge- to shave off all my hair!  well, not all of it, but to let her use the clippers on all my hair, cutting it all short.  i was a little hesitant, knowing how little hair i still have left, i was nervous to get rid of those precious few!  in a moment of daring i said, 'ok, do it!'  and off it came!  it is taking a bit to get used to, but i must admit, it's starting to grow on me.  diana loves it, so i guess its here to stay... maybe...

No comments: