the day after

the day after the bachelor party was a rough one, to say the least...
i stayed overnight at aaron and jeffry lee's place, but i got up around 11am because i was having lunch with my parents and the kids. i got there in time and got to see the kids, but i certainly wasnt feeling my best. bubba wondered what was wrong with me and i told him that my tummy hurt...
by the afternoon i was feeling a bunch better, and it was time to go! i packed up and drove down to see diana at her place. lissa, one of her bridesmaids, was in town, so we went for dinner with her, miranda and her husband, and diana's sister. it was a good time, most of the conversation centered on the up coming wedding and trying to get plans straight. around 8pm it was time for me to go, i still had a ton of stuff to do that next week, and wanted to get started on it!

No comments: