a new floor

last weekend my dad and bro-in-law tim came to work some more on my house. my dad has already come down here often to help whip my house into shape so diana can move in. last time my dad came down to build me a shed (which you can check out here: 1, 2, 3, 4), this time they came down to give me a new floor!
diana and i had bought some new wood vinyl flooring to go over the disgusting tile that was in the kitchen and bathroom. dad and tim offered to come down and put the wood vinyl flooring in for us, and we were not going to refuse! all went well, there were a few snags, like having to tear out the tile in the living room underneath the old carpet and trying to fit the vinyl around the toilet, but after a long day, the results are spectacular! when diana came over a few days later, she was amazed! it looks like a totally new place- it actually feels fancy!
see the whole arduous process here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW that looks awsome Mark! I am so glad Diana was happy with it. Now on to the carpeting :)