lost and eventually found

it was just a matter of time. monday was my day to be a total idiot. i had brought home a bunch of laundry and was planning on doing it at the sandy pines laundry mat. as i was getting ready to go start it, i figured i would put on my swim suit, that way all my shorts could be washed. as i was emptying out the pockets of the shorts i was just wearing i pulled out my wallet and thought to myself 'i dont have any pockets, now where do i put this so i dont lose it?' i continued to get the clothes together. just as i was about to leave i realized i needed some money for the washers and dryers. so i looked for where i put my wallet. i guess i didnt figure out where i should put it so i dont lose it, because i lost it! i retraced my steps about a million times, tearing apart the laundry basket and the couch over and over again. how could i be so stupid?!? i had never lost my wallet before, so i was also very angry at myself. at least i knew it was somewhere around the trailer because i hadnt left there since i woke up. after about three hours and a lot of frustration, i finally found it. it was in my car up by the shoulder seat belt. how did it get there? i dont know, but i was not at all pleased about it. take a look at the picture for this post, would you have spotted it? i sure didnt...

No comments: