Keenansgiving

Thanksgiving time is back again! Typically we decide what we are doing for Thanksgiving based on my sister. When she goes to see my parents then so do we, on the off years we go and see Diana's family. Well, this just so happens to be an 'off' year, so down we go to South Bend!
We didn't exactly do the normal Thanksgiving feast, and I am ok with that. David is famous for his chowder and offered to make it for us instead of the usual turkey and fixin's. Sounds perfect to me! He makes a super huge vat of the stuff- delicious! He even made it a little fancy by getting bread bowls for us to each it out of- what a treat! We stayed with them for a couple days, so that means that I had chowder for every meal, even breakfast!
While we were around the table eating I happened to get a phone call. A pretty important phone call that would change our lives for the better.
As we started talking about getting ready to go home, David asked Ledger if he would rather stay for a few more days. Well, of course he does! So Diana and I left him there through the rest of the weekend, he got to hang out with his beloved grandparents, and we got a few days peace and quiet- win/win!
(more pics: 1, 2)

No comments: