Brink Night Out

You know what we don't do enough? See my whole family! We stop by and see Mema and Papa from time to time, but we so rarely get together with them and Tim & Jill. It was time to fix that! My mom and Jill made work of scheduling an opportunity for all of us to get together- and without kids!
Avery offered to watch Noah and Ledger for the evening at Mom and Papa's, so we stopped there and dropped off Ledge. Then the four of us met up with Tim and Jill at 5 Lakes Brew Pub, a new place that just moved into the Tanger Outlets in Byron Center. Jill and Tim know the people who run it, so it was a chance to support some of their friends and check it out together. The place was nice and the food was really good. It was so nice to see everyone and have a chance to catch up. It was the first time seeing them since I started my new job, so I got to tell them all about it. We got to hear about all Jill's kids latest news as well as how the house transition has been going for Mom and Papa. A lot going on in our lives, so it was such a great night to relax and reconnect. I think we all realized that we need to do this sort of thing more often! And for the first time, because of the new job, I even go to insist that I pick up the tab.

No comments: