Front Seat!

Look who's getting bigger! With Ledger continuing to grow, I thought I'd look up what the law is for sitting in the front seat. Turns out he has recently grown tall enough to finally be able to legally sit in the front seat of a vehicle! He had no idea, so when I told him to get in the truck because we were going to Meijer he first opened the back door. I told him 'Not so fast!' and opened the front door for him. He looked at me confused. When I told him he is now big enough for the front, his eyes got really wide and asked 'Really?!?' He did a little dance and jumped in the front seat super excited! I had to make sure to take a few pictures of this momentous day! He is so thrilled because he always gets car sick in the back and now he won't in the front!
(more pics)

No comments: