...Gone Tomorrow

... Unfortunately it just couldn't last. I am heartbroken to announce that I did, in fact, go and get my hair cut. I've been dreading it for weeks now, knowing that it was coming.
There has been a lot of uncertainty at work the past year and a half. Shocking I know! There is uncertainty about the future at an office furniture company? While everyone is working from home and no one needs office furniture let alone an office? Surprising, right? That along with the fact that the guy I lead the shift with recently left were enough to finally make me start looking around for a more secure job. I spent about an hour submitting resumes online to a bunch of random places, and wouldn't you know it- I've got two interviews lined up! That's the real reason why I am finally getting a haircut. I certainly wouldn't have done it just for myself. I was much happier with the long hair, but I think if I get a job offer it will soften the blow!
Check out the new look here!

No comments: