troll hunter

as a lover of film, i have seen my fair share of movies.  ok, i'll be honest, i have seen so many movies its probably more like three or four shares...  because of this, it is rare for me to be completely surprised by any of the films i see, but recently i saw one that just blew me away.  i realize how stupid this sounds, but i fell head over heels in love with the movie 'troll hunter'!  even though it sounds like a cheesy saturday night movie that would be on the syfy channel, its actually really amazing!  after watching it, much to my wife's chagrin, i have become obsessed with it.  for a week or two after seeing it i would spend every free moment trying to learn more about it, reading interviews with the director, reviews from other people, production stories about its filming.  basically anything and everything troll hunter related (i know- obsessed!).  well, this became a bit of a joke between the wife and i- she thought it was really funny how much i loved this movie and would gently rib me about it every chance she could.  she didnt love the movie as much as me, but appreciated my joy in learning all about the film (like i've said a million times- she is my dream girl!).  now that i've read pretty much all there is to read on the subject, i still get asked by her jokingly if i am reading about troll hunter every time i'm playing on my phone!  it warms my heart to laugh with her about my strange interests, and it delights me to no end that she loves me anyway!

1 comment:

Jon Blair said...

I have watched it at least 4 times. I love it so much I don't want them to remake it.