texas brinkhouse

for a special get together, the family all headed to texas roadhouse! it was meant to be one last time that we would all be together because diana and i had to head out the next day. we got there and, after hassling the waitress for a while (all in good fun, mind you), we sat down and had a great time. since i wasnt able to be home for my birthday earlier in the summer, this was also meant to be a little bit of a birthday dinner too. i got some great gifts from everyone, including an amazing twenty year old pillow cover of he-man and the masters of the universe! jill said she found it while she was cleaning out a closet and knew i'd love it. she was right! its from an old set i used to have when i was about 10 years old- i still have the top bed sheet too! i will put it to use immediately! mom and papa also gave me some money to spend how ever i wanted to. me things i shall squander it! another amazing gift diana and i got was from my brother, he wasnt able to be there for our wedding, so he gave us our wedding gift now. it was very very appreciated- diana and i were shocked and flattered by such a gift. thank you so much, bro! and of course, to end out the night, the waitresses came over and had me sit on a little horse saddle as they sang happy birthday to me and gave me some free ice cream! what an amazing time!
(more pics)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the pic of your saddle ride? Yee ha!!!!

mb said...

i would have posted it, but my camera had the flash turned off, so all it looks like is a big blurry mess! i think jill got some good pictures, so i'll ask her for them sometime and post them up!

Captainbananapants said...

I think it just prooves that my lap is the best. (most padding) I love being called "Ms. Barbara" too. I was waiting for Chad to request an opportunity to sit on Ms. Barbara's lap but no such luck! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Miss Barbara was piiiiiiissed May1st!