babysitting

tonight i babysat my nieces and nephew. my sis and bro-in-law werent able to make it to see 'borne ultimatum' when my dad and i saw it, so i figured id offer to babysit and allow them a chance to go out on a 'date night' and see the movie.
it was me and the kids, and we had a lot of fun! we played with legos, rolled around on the ground, created hand motions for famous classical music compositions (to confusing to really explain...), watched a bible song sing-a-long dvd, and just plain had a good time! jackson once again wanted to try his hand at taking pictures with my phone (as seen here).
the kids went to bed great, and soon after jeffry lee stopped by to hang out. we chatted and ended up watching 'bad company', which was surprisingly funny. sis and bro-in-law got home eventually, and we were able to chill with them for a bit. i always like spending some quality time with the kids!

No comments: