wii have fun

Now that I've got a whole new living room set up in the basement, that means I've been able to pull out a bunch of stuff that had been in storage for the past five years- including my video game systems!  I took out all of them- every Nintendo system that has ever been made (except WiiU, I never bothered with that one...).  Once I had them all set up I figured I'd give 'em a try, right?  I started with the Wii, cause that one was the most fun.  As I was setting it up Ledger came down to see what I was up to.  Oh buddy, have I got something to show you!  We dusted off the ol' Wii Sports and I showed him how to play Wii bowling.  He was so excited to try it for himself!  I remember how awesome it was when it first came out, lo those 14 years ago (wow, has it really been that long?!?).  Having never seen it before, Ledger was just as amazed as I was back then!  He was giddy with excitement as he threw each ball!  He called up to Mama to come see this incredible thing!  We played a few games and by the end of his first game he totally got the hang of it.  In fact, by the second game he was doing better than me!  Wow, he's only seven and he's already better at it than his dad...  Eventually we went through and I showed him some of the other Wii games I have in the collection.  There were a couple that he liked, but nothing quite compared to the fun of bowling.  You know, I always felt the same way...
(more pics)

No comments: