the night before

Back home from Christmas with my side of the family and boy are we tired!  But even with exhaustion, we've still got some important matters to attend to, namely, we need to set out a treat for Santa because tonight is the big night!  Ledger was super excited about all the excitement that was going to happen the next morning, but actually fell asleep surprisingly quick.  Diana and I were thankful of that because we had a lot of gift wrapping to do!  Once we were certain that he wouldn't be poking his head around the corner, we pulled out all the gifts and wrapping that we had gotten for him- and wow was it a ton!  Diana always yells at me because we get our boy too many presents.  All right, I'm guilty of spoiling him with gifts, that's for sure.  I told her that every year I want the tree to look like it does when I used to wake up on Christmas.  She helpfully reminded me that in my family there were three kids worth of presents under the tree and we've only got one.  Oh, right.  Oops.  Well, it's too late now, huh?  I guess we will just have to spoil him this time...

No comments: