lets set sail

One of my goals during this trip to south bend was to round up and bring home all the stuff we still had in storage at Diana's mom and David's house.  We lived there for a little while after we left Griffith, Indiana, and since we hadn't had our own house since then we hadn't been able to take back everything that we had put in storage.  Well, now that we've got our own house, it was time to change that.  I made many trips up and down the ladder in their garage and brought down almost everything (I've still got my comics up there, but I'll be able to get those during the next trip).  One of the things I found while bringing everything down was a really cool playmobile pirate ship set.  We had actually been given it from a friend in Indiana who's children outgrew it.  At the time Ledge was too little to handle all the small parts, so we tucked it away and forgot about it.  When I took it out and brought it inside, Ledge and Tavish thought it was so cool!  They spend the rest of the day checking it out and playing with it together!  When we finally came home we brought it with us and Ledger continued to play with it for the rest of the week- all by himself!  That thing was certainly a hit!
(more pics)

No comments: