Lawn Mowing Boy

 Ever since I was a young boy I have dreamed about this day. When I reached a certain age, around 10, my dad gave me the responsibility of mowing the yard. It was the thing I hated most in life! One of my other chores was emptying the dishwasher (which I also hated), but I would do that 5 times a day every day of the year if it meant I didn't have to mow the lawn! Ever since those sweaty days I dreamed of being in the other roll: the father who gets to make his son mow the lawn.  Well, boys and girls, today that dream finally came true! Ledger had to go out and mow the lawn! Unfortunately he only took the mower for a few trips around the yard, but I'd give it a few more tries and this will now become his responsibility from now on! No more lawn mowing for me!

No comments: