Stuck With Her

Every once in a while I've got to pinch myself. I get to be married to Diana, and boy am I lucky! As the pandemic keeps rolling on we have been stuck together in the house. Nothing to do except spend every waking minute with each other. I've gone back to work, but not much else is even open yet so we spend all our time at home. Together. I've heard of at least 4 people at work who are going through different stages of divorce since the pandemic started. There seem to be a lot of married couples who's relationships have completely crumbled with all that extra time together. I've got to be honest, ours has only grown stronger! We both love to spend all of our time together so this whole quarantine thing hasn't been an issue for us at all! I feel bad for everyone who has struggled with their relationship during this whole strange thing, but I think it has actually made Diana and I even closer than before!

No comments: