Mama's Birthday

 With the pandemic in full swing, we couldn't really do much by way of birthday celebratin', but we did the best we could. It's Diana's birthday and we can't really go out and celebrate, so instead, we made a little party for her! As a gift for her, I was even willing to go outside with her for a while and we took a nice long family walk. Don't worry, I got her more than that, but I just wanted it acknowledged that I really put myself out there for her...
I braved the grocery store and got her a delicious cake and everything. Ledger thoughtfully took the time to make her a personalized birthday card, which was adorable! In order to make it feel a bit more special, she wore her tiara, which she always loves. It wasn't much, but our happy little family had a great time anyway!
(more pics)

No comments: