all caught up

It's not very often that I comment on the blog itself, but I wanted to take a second and mention the little milestone I accomplished.  Due to the hustle and bustle of life, I usually don't take as much time as is needed to keep this thing up to date.  In fact, for the past 5-8 years I have been so far behind that i'm posting about stuff that happened as many as 12-13 months before I actually write about it...  Oops.  Well, with all this extra time we've got due to the quarantine, I am proud to say that I've actually gotten all caught up!  I've poured dozens of hours into this thing over the past few weeks and it is now current.  I haven't been able to say that in years- all it took was a worldwide pandemic!  Anyway, I will try to keep it caught up so it doesn't get backlogged again.  It's been fun writing about all this stuff for the past 15 years (yes, this blog is actually 15 years old- started back in 2005!) and I look forward to continuing.
I hope you enjoy!

No comments: