destructors return!

The Destructors return!  Ledger has been asking, almost every day since we last went out, when we are going to do some more destructoring.  Well, the day finally came!  Ledger and I went out there to finish the job of getting rid of the chicken shed.  I had borrowed my dad's handsaw, so the first order of business was to clear out the scraps from our last adventure.  Ledge helped out with this for a little while but soon grew bored.  He wandered around outside for a while and then went inside.  Once I had the scraps all cleaned up and sorted, I went in to ask him if he wanted to push the framework down.  With big eyes he jumped out of his chair!  We gave it a few good heave ho's and it started to bend and collapse.  It took some work with the crowbar and hammer, but we eventually leveled the whole thing and now have an unobstructed view of the woods!  Goodbye rotted out chicken shed, good riddance!
(more pics)

No comments: