valentines concert

Our final destination for this romantical valentine's day was an intimate concert at the new music venue called the Listening Room.  It's a cool lounge bar type place that only seats about 100 or so.  I saw a couple months ago that one of our favorite musicians, Brian Vander Ark, would be playing a romantic valentine's day show, I knew we needed to go.  I got the tickets back in December but didn't tell Diana anything about it.  As we walked in Diana correctly guessed who we were there to see and got excited about the show.  The theme for the evening was 'love songs', so Brian had planned a full night of romance and fun for us.  The concert was fantastic, as he always is, and the chance to spend an hour or two listening to romantic music with the love of my life is always a special time.
At the end of the night Diana was quite pleased with all the romantic-ness of the night's events.  I don't know guys, I think she might be falling for me- fingers crossed!
(more pics)

No comments: