our film critic

Movies have always been my interest, my hobby, and my obsession.  I have not been shy about trying to get my boy to share that passion with me, but it doesn't always work.  Sometimes he's interested in movies, but usually his time is spent thinking about and playing Minecraft and Roblox.  He does always like to go to the movie theater, and I take him to every single kid's movie that comes out.
Well, he recently brought something home from school that is a bit of a milestone for me as a proud father: his first movie review!  His subject? The Pixar animated film 'Wall-E'.  In case you can't read it in the picture, he wrote 'Ratings- I would give Wall-e five out of five starts.  It was a really good movie.  Repetition: Wall-E was simply great.  Comparison: If you like robots and spaceships, you will like Wall-e'.  Genius! Perhaps the new Ebert?

No comments: