the old haunts

one of the things i was most looking forward to with out trip to salt lake city was seeing all the old places again. i spent two years living there and became quite familiar with that town. i was excited to see some of these old places again, but also excited to show diana the places i would often tell stories about. she had never visited before, but was often inundated with my stories about my old apartments, the old coffee shop i worked at (which was also my church), my old school i taught at, and even the comic book shop i loved! it was great to see the old haunts, but it was kind of weird too. some places were just as i remembered them, and some places were gone all together!
i stopped by the coffee shop/church, my old apartments, and the school i worked at.

No comments: