i just had the craziest dream...

for some reason i cant figure out ive been having some really lucid dreams lately. usually i can remember dreams for a little bit after i wake up, maybe for 10 or 15 minutes. but the dreams are usually forgotten my the time im out of the shower. lately though, ive had some really crazy ones that just linger in my mind. the one this morning involved my brother and i going to some strange rome/pompii fantasy place to visit my dad. while we are there we meet up with my brothers friends, and we stay at a house owned by parents from my school. standard craziness so far. then it gets worse- the house is being robbed by gay roman ganstas who want all the silverware. we try and escape on a three seated unicycle (there are four of us, so one of us has to sit on another's shoulders) but end up getting really dizzy and fall over into a sandwich. i have no clue what its supposed to mean, but im just glad there werent any giant crabs wearing loafers... (extra points if you catch the reference)

No comments: