Cinnamon Christmas

Good morning, Christmas! It looks like Santa stopped by again! Ledger got us up to open gifts but first we have our tradition of cinnamon rolls. They are always so delicious and fill the house with that sweet smell. It has become the smell of Christmas itself! On Christmas Eve, as I was trying to make it home during the blizzard from work, I had been talking to my mom on the phone and mentioned that I was disappointed that I forgot to get cinnamon rolls from the grocery store that week and that we were going to miss out on our traditional Christmas morning meal. Well, she didn't want that, and she proceeded to make us an amazing cinnamon roll concoction to take home after our Christmas with them. What a life saver! We took her baked treat home and popped it in the oven Christmas morning and the day was saved!
Now it's time for presents!

No comments: