Game Night

Diana has never been much of a game person, and Ledger feels the same. Sure, Ledge is always up for playing video games, but board games or card games have never been his thing. There are a few games that Diana enjoys, she likes Yahtzee and a couple different card games, but that's about all. I have been pretty busy and stressed from work lately, and I think Diana was starting to notice. She asked if we should maybe do a family game night to give all of us a relaxing and fun time together. Great idea! I went down and grabbed a few different games that I thought we might like to play: Yahtzee, Uno, Life, and Skip-Bo. She opted for the last one, so we all three sat around the table to play. Ledger had never played it before and it had been quite a while since I had played. Diana said that Skip-Bo was one of the games that they played growing up all the time, so she brushed us up on the rules and got us up to speed. We spent the next hour playing it a few times and having a good time laughing and relaxing. Ahhh, I needed this more than I realized!

No comments: