Finishing Yard Projects

It doesn't happen very often, but every once in a while I get the urge to do some yard work! As the weather gets a little warmer (not too warm, mind you), I decided to get out there and do a bit of cleaning up around our palatial estate. I even wrangled Ledger to come out and help as well! We put in a deck a couple years ago and I had grand plans to put some landscaping around it to make it look nice. I had put in a plastic edge and stepping stones last year, but I never got around to filling the space with woodchips. Well, I corrected that issue and got it looking really nice. Also, a couple years ago Ledger and I tore down the rotted out shed in the back yard, but we left the floor of the shed. We finally went out and tore it apart and uncovered a big cement slab that it was on. All together, the place looks so much better! Both he and I were all sweaty and dirty by the time we were done, but it was worth it to finally finish those two projects.

No comments: