Frankenmuth

Lissa and her family wanted to celebrate Andrew's birthday by going to Frankenmuth, and they invited Diana, Ledger, and I to join them. Sounds like fun! Diana and I had never been to Frankenmuth, but I've always heard that its pretty cool, so we took them up on the offer. I got the time off of work. We packed up and headed up to meet them there. They had booked rooms for us at the Bavarian Inn hotel. We got up there a little bit before Lissa's family, so we checked in and unloaded the car. When they got into town they let us know and we met up with them at a great restaurant. It was really nice to see everyone- it had been years since I've seen some of them. Diana sees them all the time, but I usually can't go because of work, so it's really cool that I can tag along this time. When we walked in and sat down at their table, Diana had to introduce me: 'See, he does exist!'
After filling our tummies with a great meal, we went back to the hotel. Everyone else checked in and we eventually met up together in our room and went down to see all that the hotel had to offer- and it was a lot!

No comments: