Frankenmuth: In Town

 One of the days we were in Frankenmuth we went into town to check out the touristy sights. It was really easy, the hotel had a shuttle to town, which ended up not being very necessary considering it's only about a 10 minute walk! We got there and wandered around the shops, checking out what they had to offer. My favorite was a Celtic shop that had kilts! I've always wanted one and tried one on- I loved it! I came really close to actually getting one, but couldn't really think of any time in my life when I would actually wear it, so I reluctantly (regrettably) put it back on the rack.
On the sidewalk they had a xylophone that anyone could play, which caught Ledger's interest! The rest of the group moved on to the next shop, but I stood there and Let Ledge play his heart out! He was rockin' those mallets for a good 15 minutes...
Eventually we made our way to a pizza shop and had a delicious lunch together. We wandered around for a bit more, but then made our way back to the hotel. This town is pretty cool!
(more pics: 1, 2

No comments: