officially named 'best snugger ever'

I'm sure this will disappoint a lot of other fathers out there, but it's time to face reality: you lost. Many of you gave it a good try and performed admirably, but the results are in and you didn't quite make the cut. My son recently informed me that I had been awarded the much-coveted title of 'Best Snugger Ever'. I even have the plague to prove it.
I'd like to thank all the cozy evenings on the couch and the times we laid on the floor reading books.  Also, a shout out to Diana who did all the heavy lifting on this one.  She was busy keeping the household together while I was in training.  Being the best snugger ever does not come easy, there's at least 2-4 hours of practice every single day.  She really has been a trooper while I've been going through the rigorous snugging in preparation.  Again, I'm amazed that I won the award, I mean, it's just an honor to be nominated.  There were some strong contenders this year, but it looks like I was able to pull out the win.
Better luck next year, guys!

No comments: