game on!

The Regent Theater downtown Allegan apparently had a back room that went unused for years and years.  They recently decided to clean it up and open it as an arcade- filled with pinball games!  When I heard about it I knew we needed to go and check this thing out.   I grabbed the boy and a roll of quarters and we headed down to see this place!
Ledger had never played a pinball machine before so he loved to see all the cool stuff they did when the ball rolls around.  They also had a couple video game cabinets too.  One of them played Pac-Man, so Ledge was all over that one!  They have a really cool Avatar pinball game, so that's the one I kept pouring quarters into!  There's a concession stand and everything, so of course Ledge got himself some candy.  Treat yo self, right?  It's really cool that our little town has it's own old school arcade.  I'm sure we will find ourselves dropping in to play a few games, that's for sure!
(more pics)

No comments: