gatecon '19

I eagerly await this weekend all year long: its time for GateCon! I think this is the seventh GateCon I've attended. The first one was back in 2010 and I've been going every year since. There were a couple years that they didn't have one, but due to popular demand, they brought it back, baby! The first one I went to by myself, but by the second year I had roped Jon in to the nerdy fun! by the 4th year we got Jeffery Lee to come too (he was never really interested in Stargate, he was just up for the adventure). This year is now the first one since we lost Jeff, so it was a little bittersweet. Jon and I made the most of it and had a grand old time! The speakers were great and the merch room is always fun to poke around in. This year I planned a head and brought extra money so I could splurge on a few extra Stargate items!
(more pics: 1, 2, 3)

No comments: