aladdin again

I'm always a sucker for going to see any movie in the theater, but sometimes it takes a little more convincing for my wife and son.  It wasn't very hard to talk Diana into going to see Aladdin, but Ledger was a different story.  He was not at all interested in seeing this one.  I asked him why and he said 'it's not animated, I don't like movies that aren't animated!'  I distinctly remember him saying that he didn't want to watch the animated Aladdin a year or two ago, so I wasn't really believing him this time either... We told him that we were going and if he wanted to he could stay home by himself while we went. I knew that wasn't going to be ok with him, so he pouted for a minute, but came along. He still wasn't sold on seeing the movie as we found our seats, but he's a lot like Diana- good snacks can go along way in changing his negative attitude! All three of us ended up enjoying the movie by the time it started rolling and we had a very nice family night out at the movies!

No comments: