first shave

when ledger takes a bath he often likes to keep the door of the bathroom open so he can still chat with us from the tub.  he often asks if we want to come in there and 'chat' with him.  sometimes i'll oblige and actually take that time to shave while we chat.  one day I was shaving and ledge was just really interested.  I asked him if he wanted to try it.  he said 'but I don't have beard yet, daddy'.  oh, I know, but its never too early to give it a try!  ok, he was up for it!  so we went through the whole process of washing his face and putting on the shaving foam.  I handed him the razor and told him that he could use it to pretend to shave his face.  instead of the sharp bit, he held it backwards so he wouldn't get cut or anything.  he really liked it, but thought it was pretty weird.  'am I going to have to do this all the time when I'm big?' ledger asked.  well, judging from how hairy your daddy's face is?  yes, so you better keep practicing!

No comments: