dead car

oh, the intrigue... i got a new car in the spring because my old one pooped out on me. i would have traded it in, but they were only going to give me fifty bucks or something for it. i figured i could get a better deal than that. its been sitting in my driveway ever since. i feel a bit like white trash... over the summer i called a junk yard to ask them how much i could get for it, but they only offered a hundred bucks. i figured i could get a better deal than that. it still sits in my driveway. i've put it on craigs list a couple times, there are a bunch of people interested, but then they never call me back to come and see it. every time my dad comes down to help with the house he gets visibly upset that its still there. finally this week i decided to actually clean it out in case one of the people i talk to from the craigs list posting actually do want to see it. ive got two more weeks to get rid of it. maybe i should give that junk yard a call again...

No comments: