the sandman

lately i've been having some strange dreams. over the past week or two my dreams, for some reason, have been very vivid and i can actually remember them when i wake up! usually i forget them almost immediately, but they have been lingering in my mind through out the day. in one of them my old dog mollie was still alive and she and i went on a journey through the woods. another one involved jeffry lee building a giant remote controlled robot and attacking me with it, although he was nice enough to take a break from killing me so that we could stop and play some video games together. very kind of him. and for some reason, in all my dreams, i am wearing two different types of shoes. i dont claim to know what any of it means, but it sure has made sleepy time a big more interesting!
p.s.- yes, my pillow actually does have a pokemon pillow cover...

No comments: