oscars!!!

the time has come once again! oh, i really do love the oscars. its my version of the super bowl. ever since i was young i have always looked forward to the oscars. it was the one night that my parents would let me stay up super late and watch till the very end (which in michigan's time zone is around 1:30 am!).
im really excited about them this year too, even though i have no reason to be. i havent actually seen a single movie thats nominated for the major awards. but hey, that doesnt matter, i can still have an opinion! i dont really have any real passion about who wins because i have not seen a single one of them, but i would be happy if anything from 'walk the line' won because johnny cash rules!
ps. dont try to call me sunday night, it will distract me from the show, and make me angry...

No comments: