It's A Barbie World

Diana has always loved Barbies. Every once in a while she pulls out her old collection from when she was a kid and plays with them. She even lets Ledger join her on occasion, which he loves. Recently she has been wanting to get into them more. She sees all these people on social media posting pictures of beautiful and intricate photoshoots with their Barbies and she decided that she wants to do that too! She recently got a new fancy Barbie and now she's got the bug... For the past few weeks she has asked me to look for cheap Barbie stuff on Marketplace so she can grow her collection. Well, I just so happened to find a whopper! Ledger and I drove over to pick it up and surprise Diana with it: a giant 4 story Barbie house! We brought it in and she was beside herself with excitement! She was absolutely thrilled about it, saying 'I always wanted one of these when I was a kid- and now I've got one!' We rearranged the office so she can set up a whole Barbie area, and I'm pretty sure she hasn't come out of that room since...

No comments: