Being A Butthead

So there's this funny YouTube channel that Ledger likes to watch. It's called Chadtronic, and its this guy who watches crazy commercials and comments on them. He's pretty funny; funny enough that Diana and I enjoy watching it too. There was one commercial that he watched about these crazy toys that for some reason are butt themed. Stupid and gross, I know. But also hilarious! The guy on the video kept laughing at this product, called 'Buttheads', and we were laughing right along. We probably watched that part 10-15 times, laughing each time at how ridiculous it was. Well, me being me, I looked them up online and saw that they were a real thing and actually for sale. Me being me, I of course bought one right away! I didn't tell Diana or Ledger, I just waited for it to arrive and had Ledger open the package. He roared with laughter when he realized what it was! I got him the robot one where you pull down his hand and it makes fart noises. We got a lot of laughs from this thing! Ok, I guess the internet isn't totally useless...

No comments: