Adam's Meet Up

Adam always loves a good get together! A great friend since elementary school, Adam lives in California and isn't able to see all his Michigan friends as often as he would like. That's why he loves a good get together. Knowing he was going to be in town, he decided to invite a bunch of people to drop by and join him for drinks at a restaurant. Aaron and I, of course, took the bait and dropped in for the evening. A bunch of other old friends showed up too! Most years we have a little reunion of sorts for the ol' Kelloggsville gang, but we haven't been able to have once since the pandemic. This served as our alternate reunion this year. I picked up Aaron on the way and the two of us were the first to arrive (other than Adam, of course). Over the next hour a bunch of other former classmates rolled in; the drinks and nostalgia was flowing! I always love catching up with everyone. It's kind of weird, but I like to hang out with the people I went to middle school with, but our last reunion showed me that I don't have any interest in catching up with the people from my high school. Weird, huh? Maybe all the cool people from middle school went to the other high school...

No comments: