sharing animaniacs

the cartoon animaniacs recently showed up on netflix, and boy was i excited!  growing up that was by far one of my favorite shows to watch!  i distinctly remember many conversations among friends about that show, laughing and quoting it for hours!  i even remember recording parts of it so that i could memorize bits to share with friends later!  lets just say i was obsessed...
imagine my joy when i got to show my son the show and let him see what daddy loved so much- and much to my delight, he really liked it!  in fact, he has actually memorized the opening song and sings and dances along with it when its on!  don't worry, i definitely got a video of him doing just that... 
one thing that's true of my son is that if he likes something he has to draw it.  i was very impressed with how well he did recreating the warner brothers and their sister dot!  he is truly turning into a fantastic artist!

No comments: