Shop Local

Christmas is almost here, and of course I've still got a bunch of gifts to get! I've never been very good at being on top of my Christmas shopping... With a few people to still find gifts for, Ledger and I headed out to finish the list. I figured we should take advantage of the cute little shops in town and buy locally. Ledge popped on one of my hats (he looks so cute!) and we headed downtown Allegan. There was a consignment shop that we went into and as I was looking around, Ledge hit it off with the ladies behind the counter. He was schmoozing and making them laugh! By the time we finished our purchase, I'm pretty sure those old ladies were in love!
We hit up a few other places and were able to check off the rest of the list, we figured we deserved a nice pizza lunch. We stopped in at the local Pizza Hut and got a couple personal pan pizzas and joked around, cutting each other up with our silliness. I tell you what, this kid definitely got his sense of humor from his father...

No comments: