Forced Family Fun

With my new job schedule, I've been missing the family time we used to spend together. I'm still trying to figure out my new sleep schedule and how it works with Diana's work schedule and Ledger's school schedule. As a result, we have been spending less time together. Well, I decided to take matters into my own hands and fix that. I have instituted a new daily event: Forced Family Fun! Each day at 6pm, no matter what is going on, we have to spend a half hour together at the table. What do we do during this time? Doesn't really matter as long as we do it together! We are a week in on this new schedule, and so far we have played games, drawn, and read together. Its been pretty fun so far! I'm sure it will eventually come to an end, but I've been glad to have some time together again! 

No comments: