Off We Go

 We've been planning this for many many months. David and Mom have been looking forward to their family coming down to visit them in Florida. They have been down there for a few weeks, and all of us, along with James, Barbara, Alanna and Tavish, have been invited to join them for a week! We couldn't say no to such a fun time! I was excited for some time off too. Granted, I've only been at the job for a month and a half, but I'm still ready for a vacation.
We packed up and drove down to Chicago for our flight, stopping by Diana's dad to drop off the dog first. We figured we were on time for the flight, but it seems we forgot Chicago is a different time zone... oops. We rushed to check-in ad Midway and rushed through as fast as we could. Things went a bit haywire at that point. Let's just say that I lost my cool for a minute, and my son will never let me live it down... None of that matters though, because we made it to our gate just in time. We got on the plane and finally the anxiety and rush melted away and we were able to just relax as we flew down to meet the family in Panama Beach!

No comments: