Anniversary 15

Amazing! Some how 15 years have passed together. It doesn't feel like that long at all, but then I think about all the changes that have happened in our life since then and I'm a little shocked its only been 15 years...
I'm still continually shocked that I won the 'hot wife' lottery and convinced this beauty to shack up with lil ol me. It's been so incredible to see how much she has changed since we first met, and all those changes we have been able to go through together. She's also stuck by my side as I've made so many changes as well. We are both unrecognizable from who we were 15 years ago. All these changes seem like something that could have led us on different paths, directing us away from each other, but the different directions we have taken individually have actually followed exactly the alternate path of the other, it's like we are synchronized dancers in this ballroom of life- and we didn't even plan out our choreography ahead of time!
Excited to see where the next 15 years take us. No matter where, we will be dancing together!

No comments: